Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Friday, June 02, 2006

First Posting

A blog? For me? Who knows? I was talking to my roommate Mark about blogs,

Me: I was thinking of doing a blog.
Mark: A blog is perfect for you!
Me: Why's that you think?
Mark: Its writing and pictures and stuff.

Still it seems dubious to me. Not blogs per se, just me writing one. I do like to write (when I'm not being lazy, and I'm lazy A LOT) but mostly esoteric nonsense that I can't imagine anyone but me being interested in. But with all the nonsense on the net and otherwise, hell why not add my scream (whimper?) to the masses. Hi I'm Jason Bolt, just some guy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray my brotha!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Jason! Can't wait to read what's going on with you!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the word dubious

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT! writing, in any form, i think will be good for you!

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! Life changes at 36? good for you. Keep on going. Then help me to get there too. WE can help each other!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Ah Mom, I'm 37 not 36. It's not old however.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice "yawp."

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home