Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Told any good Fibs lately

Whilst wandering the sphere of blogs I came across this story on Fibs. The creator's blog describing them is here. Basically you use the Fibonacci sequence as a guide for the number of syllables per line. I thought it was kinda cool. Mark however was unimpressed and I wrote a Fib on what happened when I got all excited and told him about them.

Mark!
Yes?
I saw
This thing called
Fibs, what do you think?
It's not exactly poetic.

Anyway there it is for you to enjoy or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg Pincus said...

Well, geez, tell Mark I kinda like 'em :-)

Thanks for the link and for thinking about Fibs at all! And welcome to the blogosphere....

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home