Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bah!

Blogger is really cheesing me off right now. I moved my blog to their "beta" thing because it promised all these great new features. But now I have to sign in twice anytime I want to post anything. I also can't leave comments on other Blogger blogs like I used to. I don't show up as a Blogger user. So I sign in, get sent to the beta sign in, sign in again, go back to the blog to comment and guess what? I'm not signed in. Yeah I may be keeping this thing but I don't plan on using it for a while. Not until all this stupid beta crap gets fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home