Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Poll time: Should I cut my hair off?

It's come that time again when I have the desire to take the clippers to my head and remove the shrubbery that is now my hair. As some of you may know, I get this itch every 12-20 months. Buzz! The hair is off, and then there is the year or so waiting for it regrow, only to cut it off again when it starts bugging me. This seems to have been the cycle for the last six years. I am now heading into month 17 of the latest round of growth. So the question for you dearest readers is this, what should I do with my hair?

A. Continue the tradition and break out the clippers.
B. Get a "normal" haircut for once.
C. Let it grow for another 12 months.

For a frame of reference I give you the following picture taken about two months ago.



Let the voting begin!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont' hate me...but I have to say B. I just like "normal" cuts on guys. Ryan got a haircut a week or so ago. He thought about buzzing it off, but I was quite honest with him and told him his head was too big to buzz it all off. I'm not saying that your head is big. I'm just saying I like nice haircuts on guys.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Only love here. :) Thanks for the input.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about D get a mohawk. You could spike it up and such things

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should go against the grain, and get a normal hair cut (not a mom hair cut, a NORMAL cut). and if you no likie, then buzz it off. but give the cut a few weeks before buzzing.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B
That is all.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home