Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Damn the Big Mac!

I've been reading Eric Schlosser's Fast Food Nation and I just may never have a Mcdonald's burger again. I am weak however so I probably will break down with time. Still it's been on my mind so I composed a bit of silliness. Enjoy.

That clown stole my food!

Ronald smiling brings hamburgers in his hand,
Children now grow fat throughout the land.
The King may not have the numbers yet to rule,
But America’s girth he does fuel.
Wendy comes with her wondrous frosty,
Too many consumed causing dropsy.
Bell, Del, Time, taco stands three,
Making meat from which even rats flee.
Huts send messengers with pizza door to door,
Hungry masses eat, yet feel empty wanting more.

Fast food found failing to feed,
Taking money for grease in the name of greed.
Still I go and order the meal with a prize,
And say yes when asked if I want it in super-size.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home