Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My new TV obsession.

I've only seen two episodes but I'm completely hooked on Life on Mars. Sam Tyler is a detective in 2006 trying to track down a serial killer when he is hit by a car. When wakes up, he is in 1973. Is he just in a coma dreaming? Has he really time traveled? Or in a weird way is it both? Besides the sci fi element possed by the time shift, Life on Mars is also a solid cop show. While Tyler tries to figure out what happened to him, he also has to solve the murders that are taking place in his new reality. It's well written and well acted. Hopefully, dear readers, you have BBC America, then you can become an addict like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home