Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

These are cute: Il Buddino, Buddha pudding molds.

My last post was a bit heavy, so here is something a on the lighter side. I saw these on [BB-Blog] and my first thought was, "Hey, I can make a pudding me!" Ok, the first thought was really, "I want," but it was second I swear.




The company website nobodyandco. Now everyone can have Buddha inside them. Of course they must make some pudding, put it in the mold, then eat it. Enlightment through dessert! That's something I can get behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home