Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Someone could have told me.

We all know, or should know if we were paying attention, how awful I am at proofreading. I just this moment noticed that in the Eliot quote I put at the top of the blog I spelled neighbors "nieghbors." Help me out here people! You didn't have to put it in comments or nothing. A simple email would do: "It's neighbors you dolt! /smack" Now would that be so hard?

Ok, ok you all ain't my editors. It's all me, I know. Believe me most of the shame is in fact self directed as usual. And if that wasn't enough, I make a post about it. That's like putting an arrow over my head saying "Idiot man talking." Heap more shame on my head weeee! Yeah, well there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home