Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Madame Sosostris gives me a reading!

As busy as she is, she took the time to give me a reading which she posted on her blog. A couple highlights:
You have a tendency to blow things out of proportion and the turmoil you often feel comes from within yourself.
Basically the World in this position is saying that after all the crap, the self-doubt, the hard-as-hell-work, the delusion and illusion, you will attain what you seek.
Me blow things out of proportion? When has anyone seen me do that? Well, except for everyday. Seems like things are looking up for me however. So that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home