Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

So I got this chair today...

...and spent three hours cleaning a corner in order to put it in. Mom and Dad gave me this old red wingback chair. I think it used to be Melissa's. Anyway I pulled out the old chair in the living room and thought, "hey I should clean-up and vacuum where the old chair was before I put the wingback in." As I'm picking up the junk on the floor I notice that the nearby shelving that runs under the front window could really use dusting and straightening up. "Well it will be easier with no chair in the way." Tackling that, I see that the horizonal blinds covering the window need dusting also. Again, "no chair = easier," I proceed to wipe them down. I went through two Cold Case Files and one City Confidential finishing the entire project.

Now I'm exhausted, my nose is plugged with grime, and I believe that foul odor is me. But that corner of the living room now looks sweet. One corner at a time I might have the whole place clean in a week. Better make that two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home