Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More melancholy musings.

I've written another lugubrious lyric that may cause you, dear readers, to whine and shout, "Enough already! You are depressed, we get it!" There is a silver lining in this writ of woe. Early this morning, when I wrote the following, I was in blueberry haze. Most probably because I needed to go to sleep. However, I wrote this poem, and the act of creation actually lifted my mood. So while it may be a sloppy slough of sauce, it was good for me.

In My Head

Anxious, angst-ridden guilt
My blood.
Every heartbeat,
Beats me
Down, down, down.
I drown in sorrow.
Self-pity's sigh I cry,
Why?
No answer but the rustle
Of thought
Caught in emotional winds.
Blowing out the twinkle
In my blue eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home