Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Running low on crazy? Try eBay!

I'm over at Techorati playing around doing random searches for fun when I try Insanity and this appeared in the sponsored links section:

Insanity on eBay
Find insanity items at low prices. With over 5 million items for sale every day, you'll find all kinds of unique things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.

Yes, folks, you can get your insanity at insane prices. No need to go to that chic up scale mall of madness. Get your dose of crazy at below market prices!

Turns out its nothing so cool. Simply items with Insanity in the name. But damn if it were possible to sell insanity on eBay I'd be rich. Heck the Bolts could be the Rothschilds of irrationality. Mayhap I hyperbolize a bit, but not by much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get 401k or stock out of this? I'm a Bolt. Is there a health plan for the Bolt insanity?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home