Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wall talking.

I got the title of this post from this cartoon. I thought it was quiet humorous. Sometimes writing here feels like that. Not that I don't get feed back from you all, just it isn't immediate, and I have no patience. So it's more like talking to a wall with a chink in it. Now the question is, who is Pyramus and who is Thisbe? Oh, ok I'll be Thisbe. I'm cuter anyway.

Along the lines of keeping sane through writing I came across this article on Stephen King in Parade magazine. When asked by the columnist if he got nightmares he replied:

Working helps me sleep well, he said. But when I'm not working, I do have them.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Hamlet. After Rosencrantz tells Hamlet it is his ambition that makes Demark a prison for him, Hamlet replies:

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Perhaps the old boy should written down his angst instead of wandering around wondering whether to be or not. But then there is no play. And the play is the thing as we know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Now email me a link to put it on my page.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home