Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It seems eHarmony is not so harmonious.

I did a google to see if I could find any of that 20% the rejection mentioned. There were a lot of sites complaining about the service. Matches not matching, customer service a joke, not being able to cancel. One site listed a bunch of complains. I only got about a third of the way down and found a couple cool quotes.

Susan of Telford TN (04/10/06)
After a long time of filling out a questionaire, I was told I was rejected. Now that I have read other people's woes about the site, I am not so heartbroken...


Rob of San Diego CA (02/13/06)
...I'll bet the other rejects from eHarmony are very cool people.


You got that right Rob! The coolest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home