Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Some Pictures Stolen from Dustin.


It's the whole crew here, minus the parents, spouses, and younglings. So it's far from the whole crew but it's a nice shot of my siblings. For those that don't know left to right it's Tyler, Melissa, Me, Ryan, Dustin, Cassandra, Matt. This picture was taken on Grampa's (my Mom's Dad) 80th birthday last summer. We are a large group in many differant ways.



A smaller gang of us at Cassandra's wedding last April.



Since we are sharing wedding pictures might as well share this one. That hot hunk of man love is Cole. What a cute couple of kids.



OK since we are on wedding pictures here is a picture of Tyler kissing his lovely wife Sarah last summer at their wedding. I promise this will be the last of the mushy pictures for awhile.

Man I love my family. =D BTW thanks again Dustin for the pics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No prob bro han.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES WE ARE A LARGE PEOPLE
i love you brother!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home