Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The NetMind is sucking me into its vortex.

Well after much cajoling and threatening by my siblings I final made a MySpace account. Mainly I made it so I could harass them on their sites. The older brother still tormenting the younger ones. My profile pic as donated by Dustin. Thank you brother!As you can see I'm super excited to be part of it all. Or is just the NetMind taking over my will? Fear the NetMind it will destory you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez man.... everyones making a blasted myspace. just watch, ill be next. (groan)

however, you should add these ppl..

sarv-wess
raitu-jason
lora-mary
bashkarm-chris

eh nvm. i cant find all the websites. ill just have wess link you his or something

lubs
kel

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary loy: myspace.com/aroura
mary loy: and chris's is www.myspace.com/lowdownsd
www.myspace.com/welic

that would be mary (Lora)
chris (bashkarm)
ess (sarv)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yes you will be next mwahahaha!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home