Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Yard Sale!

If any of you are going to be in the Orem area between 8 am and 12 pm tomorrow you should stop by the yard sale at Casa Bolt. No es me casa. It's the folks. Mom had me moving some cra...I mean wonderful items at low prices around. One was a crib I think I slept in. Maybe not me but I know a few of my siblings did. She called it an antique. What's that make me?

By the way, the yard sale will not be mocked!

Me: Are you going to sell this dirt too? (pointing to the potting soil nearby and grinning)
Mom: (with some heat in her voice) Why do you kids have to mock all my projects?

Mocking is fun? Sorry Mom.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was talking to Mom as I read this. It was funny. Good one. Oh bless Mom and her garbage sale...I mean garage sale...yard sale...whatev.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS She now wants to sell it on eBay!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did somebody say yard sale. did anybody try to steal woody.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Nope I took him home first.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have just said, "it's what we do." 'cause you know we all do it, but she needs to remember we don't just mock her, we mock EVERYONE!!!! so she needn't feel special.
tee hee

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home