Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My nose itches

Not so much itches as annoying me. Someone is twitching a blade of grass in my nasal cavity. With all the lawns getting cut around here it's probably not far from what is actually happening. Ah summer. At least my eyes aren't irritated. Just as I write this my right eye gets a little tickle. Psychosomatic? More than likely, but my rubbing it will make it more than real. Wheeee!

Much later today (is it really 4am?) is the Orem Summerfest parade. Being the big ole stick in the mud I am I doubt I will be viewing it. The fireworks however I can see from the front porch. So long as the entertainment comes to me I'm all for it. Been thunderstorming a bunch the past couple days, hopefully it will be clear tonight. If not, lightning can be as cool as fireworks and the rain sure is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home