Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

E.T. paints me a picture.

Early in the AM and odd sites are invading my eyes. It appears extraterrestrials are sending us abstract art. An article in Art Knowledge News describes how Jonathon Keats, an artist in his own right, interpreted radio signals from Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. If this really is art from another planet, why is it in some art news site and not blasted across every major news station, paper, internet site, billboard, carrier pigeon, pony expr...you get the idea. In fact the whole article seems so matter of fact about the whole thing. Bizarre. My favorite quote by Keats from the article:

Historically our culture has ignored extraterrestrial artistic expression.

Not me! I have the latest Gee Zu Oopoop on my wall. That's his Earth name. Since his species communicates telepathically so they have no auditory sounds. Their language is pictures and colors. The painting I have kinda looks like a Pollock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home