Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weird, just plain weird.

Microsoft has come up with a demographics predictor where you can type in an item/idea or URL and get the target audience. This very website gets a 50/50 split among men and woman with the highest age group being those under 18. Who knew you all were minors? Turn back that clock. The Baze was 66/34 in favor of men, 24-34 being the dominate age group. Guess I shouldn't make that Baze Perfume like I wanted to. Baze Cologne on the other hand...

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Pincus said...

I'd like to note that I'm not a minor, but it's nice to know that I look so youthful. I knew that hanging out in the children's book world was good for sumpthing.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

LOL

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home