Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Monday, July 31, 2006

More crap I want to buy.

Perusing Engagdet I came across this little number, an air purifier & thermo alarm clock combo that is USB powered. Now my desk can have a fresh chronological air. Well not now. Later when I buy one it will. Oh yes I will buy one and then you all can smell its chronological goodness...for a price.

Side note: Is it "a" USB connection or "an" USB connection? "An" appears to fit the "rules" I learned as a child but doesn't sound right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home