Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Vacation Mark happens to get away.

Mark has left me all alone for a week. He went off with his Comedy Sportz Utah friends to San Jose California to get into some kind of nonsense. Now I have the whole place, all two bedrooms, tiny bathroom, even smaller kitchen, and average livingroom, to my lonesome. If anyone wants to party very much unlike rock stars, grab some corn and we'll watch some vids. If not that's fine too, but an email saying "HI" would be nice.

On a less pathtic note, the rain fell upon the house tops this afternoon. Kinda muggy at the moment but the cooling sure felt nice. Only supposed to be in the 80's for rest of the week. Back to the 90's for next week though. Ah well I'll melt faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home