Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

An ode to my foot.

I love wearing sandals, not just in the summer. Occasionally however they can cause aggravation, hence the poem below.

Pain in the appendage.

There’s a rock in my sandal and I can’t get it out.
Left and right I fling my foot about.
I kick high with all my might,
But still the rock he is stuck in tight.
Reaching down I undo the strap,
That holds my ankle in its trap.
Banging this article on the ground,
The offending partial is found.
Back on goes the footwear,
And my journey to nowhere.
I take a step and with a flip,
The sandal picks up a rock in its tip.
Screaming and hollering, in a rage I pout.
One more rock that I have to get out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home