Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Please sir I want some Moore.

The Deseret News reports Joseph Vogel has written a book about Michael Moore's visit to Utah Valley State College in October 2004. He was the student body vice president at the time. From the story:

"The book is not about Michael Moore or his visit to campus," he said. "It's about issues about free speech (at colleges and) universities - which are supposed to be places for free exchange of ideas -— being held to the strings by legislators and donors and things like that," he said.


Sounds like something I need to read; get an insider's view rather then watching the craziness from the outside. There is of course the Steven Greenstreet documentary This Divided State I need to get a copy of (cough Cassandra cough) and watch. It deals with the same material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home