Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Tell me what you think.

About a week or so ago I requested an invite from Vox. It's a blogging service and after reading a couple blogs there I thought it might be cool to try it. I'll probably be double posting for a while until I decide whether to stay here or move there. Of course I might decide to do both. Vox seems have more networking type tools, but seems lacking in linking outside itself. I guess we'll see. Anyway my blog there is here. Not much there at the moment. Couple pictures and one lame post but take a look and let me know what you think. Oh if any of the Bolt Clan - family first ya know :) - wants an invite to create a blog there let me know. I have two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home