Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First impressions of Vox.

It's only been one day and two posts, so is it too early to have an opinion on Vox? Probably, but I'm going to plow ahead anyway. While I like the tagging system it has and the way you can set up a community of bloggers-they call it your neighborhood-it feels too constricted. Blogger feels more intuitive, and straight forward. All the bells and whistles on Vox create a cacophony that seems to stifle creativity. Or maybe it's simply something new and I'm not used to it. Also to be fair it is still in testing. Anyway we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home