Undecided

I'm blogging on Vox right now. It will probably stay my personal blog. Keeping this one for something. Just not sure what.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orem, Utah, United States

Silly, odd, weird, bibliophile with delusions of grandeur. One of the lunatics at large.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A wandering poem I.

Being the erudite readers of this blog that you are, I'm sure you could use more poetry in your life. If so head over to the Wondering Minstrels and sign up for their Yahoo! group. I've belonged for awhile, and sometimes it can make for some serendipitous moments. The other day, after weeks of heat, it was raining heavily. I open my email and what do I find? Summer Rain a poem by Longfellow. The opening line "How beautiful is the rain! After the dust and heat" was exactly how I was feeling. The Minstrels is a nice way to have a daily dose of poetry even if you find yourself too busy to pick up a book of poems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home